Our General English course provides over 1,000 hours of engaging core content that is organized in ten learning levels. Each level contains multiple topic-based units that provide students with practice in all key language skills – Listening, Reading, Speaking, Writing, Grammar, Vocabulary, and Web Literacy. Lessons incorporate a variety of question formats to help prepare students for test environments. An initial placement test and evaluations along the learning path enables continuous progress monitoring.
Based on a communicative language approach, Uniway live courses offer interactive real-life videos, advanced speech recognition technology, animations, radio broadcasts, pop-up dictionaries, grammar assistance, role-play & rubrics, pronunciation courses, and screen sensitive help including scalable native language support in 25 languages. Students can easily access their courses and lessons on a variety of platforms including laptops, tablets and smart phones.
• Over 1000 hours of engaging multimedia & content
• Cutting-edge interactive technology
• 10 differentiated course levels with topic-based learning units
• Full range of skills – Listening, Reading, Speaking, Writing, Grammar, Vocabulary and Web Literacy
• Continuously updated content
• Automated assessment tools
• Community Site with cross cultural forums, magazine articles, games and more
• Automated Speech Recognition
• Advanced Speech Recognition Technology
• Talking Idioms;Screen Sensitive Help
• On-Demand Digital Bilingual Dictionary
• Grammar Assistance
• Branching Dialogues
• Full-Screen Videos
• Simulated Radio Broadcasts
• Community Forums
• Interactive Challenges.